Discoverability: OSAIL on the Open Web
A strong usage and discoverability program is critical to raising the profile of Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Lawand the work of our authors. Our digital management teams work to make it as easy as possible for researchers to find and use the site.
INCREASING DISCOVERABILITY WITH THE OXFORD INDEX AND OXFORD LAW CITATOR
Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law is fully cross-searchable in both the Oxford Index and the Oxford Law Citator.
About the Oxford Index
The Oxford Index is a free discoverability service from OUP that includes previews of all Oxford content.
- Fully integrated with OSAIL – discover links to related books, journals, and more with a single click
- Overview pages give a quick, at a glance view of a single topic with smart, integrated linking to additional resources providing a roadmap through trusted OUP content
- Wired to the library – access to your library’s OUP holdings directly frmt he Index ensures the best paths to full-text content and no “dead-ends”
About the Oxford Law Citator
The Oxford Law Citator is a state-of-the-art navigation tool providing users with seamless research journeys, both between content from Oxford's acclaimed law online resources, and out to carefully selected third-party websites.
- A powerful tool that helps to make research more effective, allowing users to extend their research capabilities
- Increase the efficiency of legal research, find new materials, and extend research capabilities with direct links between all content
- Every unique Oxford Law Citator record provides citation details, links to the content, lists of other items that reference or are reference by that content, links to related content and more
- Access to the Oxford Law Citator is provided free-of-charge with any subscription to an Oxford Law Online product
Layered on top of key site features and discoverability tools, is a robust digital marketing strategy including:
- Advertising with major search engines
- Social media marketing
- Building inbound links to the site
- Value added content such as blog content and product videos