The documents matching your search/browse are listed on the results page(s).
Each result consists of the name of the matching document, the content type (case report, book, instrument, book content etc.), the title in which it appears, the author of the item or title (if appropriate), and relevant dates, plus an authored or generated abstract/snippet from the full text:
To view any result, click on its title. For book results, you can access the title page of the book (which contains the full Table of contents and gives access to all chapters, by clicking on the name of the book in the result.
The number of results appears at the top of the list, together with your search/browse term(s). Click on the cross next to each term to remove it.
The results list is on the right with the navigation pane on the left. From this pane you can narrow your results. There are also options for narrowing, navigating and sorting results; the options offered to you may vary depending on whether you are in the OPIL family interface or in one of its product sites. You can:
• Narrow your results by a variety of parameters using the browse options in the left hand panel. In the example below, the subject filter is used, and results will be restricted to content relating to Diplomacy and consular relations:
(Other options in the “Narrow your choices” panel may include product, content type, jurisdiction, geographic region or organization, state or treaty party, author, date and book titles)
• Search within results. To do this, input your search term(s) into the box at the top of the left hand panel:
• Display up to 100 items per page:
• Change the results sort order:
• Jump to result(s) starting with a particular letter of the alphabet:
• Move to later pages of results: