This page covers:
What is a Quick search?
A Quick search searches the full text of the documents in the family/product and finds text containing the search term (e.g. multilateral, immunity).
Running a Quick search
1. Type or paste the term you want to find in the Search box.
2. Click or press Enter.
3. The results of your search are displayed in the Results list.
4. Click on any of the results listed to open it.
• To search for a phrase, enclose it in inverted commas (e.g. “human rights”).
• You can use the wildcards * and ? in your search.
• If you click a result from a product not available under your subscription, a message indicating this will be displayed.
Other ways to search
For more targeted searches, specifying more than one search term, the subject, jurisdiction(s), party, content type, etc., use an Advanced search.