To find a specific term:
1. Type or paste the term you want to find in the Search box.
2. Click or press Enter.
3. The results of your search are displayed.
4. Click on any of the items in the list to view it.
Matching documents from a browse or search are listed on the results page(s).
The number of results appears at the top of the list.
Each result consists of the name of the matching document, the content type, product and subject(s), and a snapshot of the matching text.
To view any result, click on its title.
The results list is on the right with the navigation pane on the left. From this pane you can narrow your results.
There are a number of different ways of viewing and sorting results. You can:
- Narrow your choices by subject or author. In the example below, the results will be restricted to content relating to Airspace:
- Search within results. To do this, input your search term(s) into the box and click .
- Change the result view to display no detail, some detail or full detail:
- Display up to 100 items per page:
- Change the results sort order:
Jump to result(s):
- Change the results pagination:
The Browse panel is just below the search panel. You can browse the contents of the database by:
Choose the option you want by clicking on it.