Oxford Public International Law (OPIL) is a comprehensive, single location providing integrated access across our international law services, bringing you one step closer to the perfect research solution. Oxford Reports on International Law, the Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law and Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law are ground-breaking online resources working to speed up research and provide easy access to authoritative content, essential for anyone working in international law.
- Oxford Reports on International Law
- Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law
- Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law
Oxford Reports on International Law and the Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law have relaunched with a brand new look and feel and enhanced functionality. Our aim is to ensure that the sites continue to deliver the highest quality Oxford content whilst meeting the requirements of the busy legal scholar or professional.
- Users can view a What's New Guide to see the new functionality of the sites.
- Librarians can also view our Migration Pack.
Why Oxford Public International Law?
Oxford Public International Law helps you save time by:
- Cross-searching Oxford's three public international law services together
- Filtering search results with a sophisticated subject taxonomy to return the information you need
- Saving links to favourite books, articles, cases and commonly used searches within a personalization area, to quickly access in future sessions
- Providing the content how you need it; on-screen, printer friendly view, or download to PDF for research on-the-go
Oxford Public International Law supports librarians by providing:
- Excellent customer support
- COUNTER-compliant statistics
- MARC21 records available, free of charge
- OpenURL compliance, connecting citations straight into the library’s catalogue
- RSS feeds delivering the latest news straight to your desktop
Obtaining access to Oxford Public International Law
Subscriptions and 30-day free-trials are available to institutions for all of our resources. If you are an academic, professional or a student, you can recommend the services within OPIL to your Librarian.