Welcome to Oxford Public International Law’s Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on managing your subscriptions to Oxford Reports on International Law, the Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law, Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law, Oxford Historical Treaties, and Oxford International Organizations, and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the sites
- Technical support, online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account
- Provision of MARC records
- Title list information
- Information on how to promote these resources to your patrons/users
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Experiencing technical problems?
- Please consult our FAQs.
- Detailed help is available from every page of the site. You can also watch our online tour to have a walkthrough of the functionality.
- If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us.
Managing your account
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North and South America
UK and Rest of World
Download MARC records for Oxford Reports on International Law.
Download MARC records for Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law.
Download MARC records for Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law.
Download MARC records for Oxford Historical Treaties.
Download MARC records for Oxford International Organizations.
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site:
- Download promotional materials, including posters, flyers, postcards, and more
- Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users
Usage: COUNTER Statistics:
In April 2014 we launched our new usage portal to provide institutional customers with COUNTER 4-compliant usage reporting.
The COUNTER 4 code of practice provides an international, extendible Code of Practice for e-Resources that allows the usage of online information, products, and services to be measured in a credible, consistent, and compatible way using vendor-generated data.
COUNTER reports are released on a monthly basis and are available for Online resources and Journals.
For more information and to access your reports please visit our usage pages: