Five new titles have been added to Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law since January 2019.
- The United Nations Convention Against Corruption: A Commentary, edited by Cecily Rose, Michael Kubiciel, and Oliver Landwehr
- The UN Convention on the Law of the Non-Navigational Uses of International Watercourses: A Commentary, edited by Laurence Boisson de Chazournes, Makane Moïse Mbengue, Mara Tignino, Komlan Sangbana, and Assistant Editor Jason Rudall. Read a free chapter 'Introduction: The Path to the UN Watercourses Convention and Beyond'
- The Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons: A Commentary, Stuart Casey-Maslen
- The Law of International Watercourses, Third Edition, Stephen C. McCaffrey
- The African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights: A Commentary, Rachel Murray. Read a free chapter 'Article 4: The Right to Life and Integrity of the Person' (available as part of the Rwandan Genocide Resources collection)
View the full OSAIL title list.